- This event has passed.
Farmer Training Program Webinar
March 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm UTC+0Free
About this Event
UVM Farmer Training Program Webinar
Students will get a unique and comprehensive education by running all aspects of the 10-acre Catamount Educational Farm, learning from expert farmers and educators in the classroom, and alongside successful, inspiring farmers in the Burlington area. Join this informational webinar to hear more about the program.
The webinar will include:
- S’ra DeSantis, Farmer Training Program Co-Director and Instructor
- Farmer Training students
- An overview of the Farmer Training Program, hear from students as to why they choose UVM and the benefits of the program. We’ll look at what a typical week in the life on the farm looks like and find out what students did after completing the program.
Instructions for logging into the webinar are as follows:
For using a laptop or desktop: we recommend using this
- If needed – download the Adobe Connect desktop app to access the webinar
- Click ‘Enter as a Guest’
- Type your name in the box
- Click on the ‘Enter Room’ button
For using the mobile app:
- If needed – download the Adobe Connect app from your app store (it’s free)
- The URL for the room is https://uvmcde.adobeconnect.com/cdewebinar – you can type or copy and paste the URL in
- Select “Guest” and then type in your full name
- Hit “Enter” and then you will be in the room.
- The app will remember the URL that you have used in the past, so you should not have to re-type the URL again.
Please visit our website to learn more about UVM’s Farmer Training Program.